Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electromechanical module design, electrical cabinet design and/or electrical connectivity for high-tech products? Do you have a background in Electrical engineering or Electro mechanical engineering? And do you have Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products? Then this might be a very interesting job opportunity for you!
As an Experienced Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing, and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating, electrical functionalities between modules of ASML products. Next to that you are responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
The Experienced Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical & electromechanical modules. This in line with international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning as part of a project.
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.And able to represent the team in several meetings.
- Depending on experience, manage outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Definition and configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation.
Keywords: Cables, cable harness, electronics racks & boards, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, mains-distribution, PLC units, fan units etc.
Secondary vocational education in electrical engineering or similar (Dutch: MBO-4 education with HBO thinking and acting attitude)
- 3+ year experience as electro-mechanical designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design (e.g. wiring harnesses and sheet metal)
- Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3D and 2D CAD in Siemens NX.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivity concepts.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams
- Familiar with SAFe – Agile wow is a plus
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
- Working in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.